PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA (Additional information) Legal texts Version 2 10-2018
Additional information (general)
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA (Additional information)
Controller of the treatment
1. Contact information of the controller FUNDACIÓ REGO -CESDA- Carretera de l’Aeroport, s/n - 43206 REUS NIF G43498674 Tel. 977 30 00 27 cesda.com / haztepiloto.com
2. Conservation time The legal provision that obliges them to be kept for fiscal and accounting reasons, and to keep them in order to have them available to a competent public entity. However, more time may be kept for historical or statistical purposes, unless opposition and / or cancellation is exercised.
1. Recipient of the assignment VUELING Airlines, S.A. Parc de Negocis Mas Blau II, Pla de l'Estany, 5 PRAT DE LLOBREGAT (BARCELONA) NIF B63422141
2. Purpose of the assignment Collection of the data to register and be able to participate in the selection process of the "Course A.T.T.L."
3. Legitimation of the assignment Consent of the interested party..
4. International data movements If they occur.
5. International transfer They do not occur.
6. Treatment processors The data may be transferred to providers with access to data, with whom the obligations and responsibilities assumed in the data processing are formalized as Treatment processors.
1. What rights do I have? You are entitled to the fact that we confirm you if we are dealing with your data. Right to access your data, rectify them if they are inaccurate or suppress them particularly if they are no longer necessary to treat them. In certain cases, you can request the limitation of the treatment, in this case we will use them only for the exercise or defend of claims. In certain cases, you may object to the fact that we treat your data and we will stop dealing with them, except for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defends of possible claims. Right to revoke consent.
2. How you can exercise them? To exercise the rights, you will have to present a letter at the above address or send an e-mail to email@example.com. You will have to specify which of these rights you request to be satisfied and, in turn, must be accompanied by a photocopy of the DNI or equivalent identification document. In case you act through a representative, legal or voluntary, you must also provide a document that proves the representation and identification document of the same. If you want to have a model for which you can: Use an official model of the Agency: http://www.agpd.es/portalwebAGPD/CanalDelCiudadano/derechos/index-ides-idphp.php
3. Possibility to complain to the AEPD We also inform you that when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights or how to exercise them you can file a complaint with the Control Authority. If you want to know more about this right and how to exercise it you can go to AEPD: http://www.agpd.es/ Tel. 901 100 099 i 91.266.35.17. C/Jorge Juan,6 28001-Madrid